People work hard





Have you ever wondered what your life would be like if you had your own business?  Have you been working for someone for some time in the beauty industry and know you have the potential to achieve more?  Do you want to have more freedom over your schedule?  Many professionals struggle with all these ideas.  People work hard, some live paycheck to paycheck; and they often have to sacrifice time with their family because of their job.

I spent years pondering the same ideas while I worked for someone else.  I have been in education, technology, and the hospitality business.  All of these jobs gave me the knowledge I needed to venture out on my own and start a business.  After several years with one business, I started a second business. 




I am passionate about helping people become their own boss.  Taking risks is much easier when you have someone with business experience to guide you or even just bounce around ideas.  I love talking to potential business owners about their current situation and their dreams.  I believe we create our own limitations.  Picture yourself where you want to be and then surround yourself with people that want to help you get there.  Most people want to help you.  You just need to know what to ask for.  I can help you know what to ask for and I am delighted to share my learnings with you.




Silvia Zuniga, Owner 
Salons by JC, Sterling VA
703.201.9561

Comments

Popular Posts