Social Media




Have you given much thought about using social media to increase your salon business? 


As a salon owner, of course, you have!  In reality though, there are a lot of challenges you face on a daily basis- keeping clients happy, ensuring inventory is fully stocked, marketing, social media, and booking those appointments!  Then the clients show up and you are creating your magic transformations on their hair.  You can barely remember to take photos to post to Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest much less create an ad or post that will generate more clients or remind current ones they need to make that appointment.

Here at JC Salons Sterling I am the Concierge and creating social media is one of the things I love to do most.  I actually told my boss I feel like creating social media ads and posts are my “play-time.”  Last week is a great example of how the social media paid off for some of our suite owners.  



I see a lot of great hair going out of here on a daily basis and I love to create posts to spotlight the creations and transformations I see.  I will ask our suite owners as they come in or as I walk around if they are taking walk in’s and they will let me know a time frame or if they are booked for the day. 

Last week we had a suite owner who had a big break between two appointments and I posted on Facebook that she could take walk-ins during that time and posted her phone number.   Soon after I posted she got a call and by the end of the time frame she gave me she had 3 calls with scheduled appointments.  I posted four times last week for three different stylists, all with successful results.  




Come on in today to see what all we have to offer you at Salons by JC in Sterling.  Running a salon business is more than just showing up and cutting hair, we can help you in mentoring, marketing and with your social media.  Call us today to schedule your private tour and see what all the excitement is about! 703.201.9561

Tonia
On-Site Concierge
Salons by JC, Sterling Va

Comments

Popular Posts